Undergraduate studies

uibAs a university graduate, you can register for another undergraduate course.

To do so, you must submit your application through the registration procedure.

You can apply for a place through the official university graduate access scheme (3% of the available places), by using the marks recorded on your academic file as an admission reference, and simultaneously the access path admitting you to your degree course.

Some subjects offer the opportunity of taking a conversion course to obtain a particular type of degree.

Consult degree courses offered and admission requirements.